Understanding And Eliminating Hemorrhoids Naturally
Annoying, uncomfortable and many time embarrassing, hemorrhoids are a common and fortunately not serious health concern. Ahemorrhoid is identified as any abnormally swollen veins in the rectum or perhaps rectum. There are two different types of hemorrhoids: internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids don't hurt or itch. They can't end up being felt because they form deep inside the rear end. External hemorrhoids are the cause of the pain, itching and burning that you often hear about on TV.
You are wondering if you are suffering from hemorrhoids, their symptoms include: rectal tenderness and bleeding, itching, agonizing going number 2 ' particularly with forcing. Sometimes a lump that can be felt in the anus or there may be a small protrusion of muscle. Victims may also experience a eliminate of mucus after a bowel movement.
- When a hemorrhoid is irritated, the surrounding tissue can swell, burn, itch, become painful or even hemorrhage.
- This can take place for a number of reasons.
- Most often, they form because of repeated excessive pressure in rectal or anal veins, usually as a result of straining to feed bowel movement.
- Straining puts pressure on the anus and causes blood to be able to enlarge, swell and bulge the walls of the veins.
Once a rectal vein has been expanded and a hemorrhoid forms, they are difficult to get rid of as well as it takes less forcing for them to recur. In addition, heavylifting, being pregnant & delivery, obesity, overeating, inadequate workout and extented sitting 'especially on toilet can cause hemorrhoids to form.
You Suffer from Hemorrhoids, Medical Treatment May be Required
Sometimes a painful blood clot may form in the hemorrhoid. It should also be sought out if there is excessive blood loss or if an infection develops. It may also be wise to seek medical advice in order to rule out cancer of the rectum or colon.
Recommendations for Wellness
Ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus to reduce swelling. That can also provide relief from the itching and burning experienced even if it is only temporary.
Try Looking for Stiz Bath
Load your tub with 4-5 inches of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. AStiz shower can help reduce swelling and also help relieve the itchy burning feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.
- Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet.
- In the event that it takes you more than 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, then something is wrong.
- Don't scratch.
- Although scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.
Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.
- Eat lots of berry, particularly ones with outer skins like apples, peaches and pears.
- In addition to the added fiber your skin has, it will also help to add moisture for a stool.
Incorporate bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help soften the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Soluble fiber holds water as well as help to keep the stool gentle, while added bulk help to proceed the stool through the colon.
- Make sure you drink your 8 glasses of water a day.
- Water is critical for providing the colon with enough moisture so your stools don't dry out.
- This is especially true if you are taking dietary fiber supplements.
- You suffer from constipation, try eating some dried prunes or drinking some prune juice.
- In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.
Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations for example Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the intestinal tract. While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many industrial laxatives that are available at the supermarket.
http://venaprohemorrhoidformula.com/hemorrhoids-symptoms : Hemorrhoids Symptoms There are a range of symptoms that may be presented in a person with ...
- Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour.
- This can help prevent direct pressure in your rectum.
Your job calls for heavy lifting, make sure you exhale when when you strain or lift and whatever you do, will not hold your breath.
Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.
White Oak Bark can be Used to Shrink Swollen Tissues & Aids Normalize Bleeding.
About the author:Copyright 2005. Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Rita Louise, Ph.D.is the author of the book 'Avoiding the Cosmic 2x4' It is it is her unique gift as a medical intuitive and clairvoyant that illuminates and enlivens her work. Let Dr. Louise help you bring health healing and wholeness back into your life. Go to http://www.soulhealer.com or call (972) 475-3393 for more information.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.