Symptoms of Hemorrhoids and How to prevent Them Reoccuring
Hemorrhoids are a 'modern' day disease that is widespread in both males and females. They are also the most common anorectic area disease around and almost 70% of adult population has it.
- Hemorrhoids tend to be most commonly known as "piles".
- The person affected get each year itching, pain or bleeding of swollen tissues within the anal canal which contain blood vessels.
- Most people regarded hemorrhoids are abnormal, as they are present in almost everyone.
- Many people suffer from hemorrhoids to some degree or other.
- The older you are the more likely you are to suffer from hemorrhoids.
- This does not mean that young people and children cannot get them.
Although the state of Hemorrhoids can be extremely unpleasant and painful for many people, fortunately, today they can be easily treated and in most cases they can be avoided taking timely treatment.
Sometimes, the condition of hemorrhoids may well get worse as time goes by, doctors say they should be treated as soon as they appear and effective treatment for hemorrhoids may be provided with if due attention is given from the beginning when it was diagnosed.
There are two types of Hemorrhoids widely known, which can appear both internally and externally of the anus. Internal hemorrhoids occur when there is too much pressure on the internal hemorrhoidal veins. The only sign that internal hemorrhoids exist is bright-red blood that appears frequently in the toilet bowl or on the toilet paper. Pain is not usually common with inner hemorrhoids, unless a blood clot forms or an infection occurs. The external hemorrhoidal problematic veins around the rectum can also become swollen, causing external hemorrhoids.
General Known Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
Many anal problems like fissures, fistulae, abscesses, or even irritation and itching have got similar symptoms to be able to hemorrhoids and may be incorrectly referred to as like. Hemorrhoids usually are not dangerous or life threatening. Most likely, the symptoms simply disappear within a few days. However, symptoms many eventually return, even worse than occurred before.
An internal hemorrhoid may protrude through the anus outside the body, becoming irritated and painful. This is known as a protruding hemorrhoid. Internal hemorrhoids, which lie within the rectum, usually have no symptoms and also therefore the patient may not be conscious they have these as they do not generally cause any discomfort.
You have any of the signs and symptoms, as referred above related to hemorrhoids, it would be advisable to consult your doctor and take proper treatment.
Ways to Remove Hemorrhoids
Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is actually aimed initially at relieving symptoms. However, several measures to reduce symptoms are the following:
Warm tub baths several times a day in plain, warm water for about 10 minutes is a good idea.
How to Cure Hemorrhoids : What Causes Hemorrhoids?
Discover what causes hemorrhoids in this free home health video series. Expert: Dr. Susan Jewell Bio: Dr. Susan Jewell is a British born educated bilingual ...
- Preventing of the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and forcing of constipation.
- Doctors will often recommend increasing fibre and also water or fluids in the diet.
- Eating the right amount of fibre and drinking six to eight glasses of water/fluid can lead to lowers the pressure on hemorrhoids caused by straining.
- Even when your hemorrhoids itch you will need to resist the urge to scratch it.
- Itching can result in infections and may even trigger severe harm towards the area.
Number of methods may be used to take out or reduce the size of hemorrhoids such as painless non-surgical techniques, lasers for hemorrhoids, harmonic scalpel for hemorrhoids, and the use of hemorrhoid drugs.
Consumption of a hemorrhoidal supplement or application of a hemorrhoidal cream or suppository to the affected area can bring relief for a limited time.
Exercise and other physical activities including walking and sprinting, and eating a high fibre diet, help reduce constipation. Good sources of fibre are fruits, vegetables, and whole grains that will help to keep your bowls regular and relieving the pressure and forcing of constipation in your daily life.
Hemocyl, a hemorrhoidal supplement, has been proven to reduce pain, bleeding, irritation, itching, excessive mucus release, and the burning and discomfort in the long run part of the colon quickly. Check this link here http://tinyurl.com/cpl4zvn to learn more about the product.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.