Surgical Procedure for Hemorrhoids
Surgical Treatment of Internal Hemorrhoids.
These procedures are done to hemorrhoids in stages 1 and 2. The methods are performed in the healthcare provider's office.
Click With Regard to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Within Just 48 Hours
The procedures can be as follows:
Rubber Band Ligation
This is a simple and effective way of curing hemorrhoids . The blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off by placing a small rubber band at the base of the hemorrhoid unit. Eventually, the actual hemorrhoid dries up and drops off. Ligation id carried out in a surgeon's office and requires no unique pre-medication. This is a good outpatient procedure for second -stage internal hemorrhoids.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
Dr. Amir Bastawrous explains the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids will present with bleeding, bowel movements, or prolapse where part of the ...
Sclerotherapy - this particular is a method of injecting a solidifying agent into the stems of the internal hemorrhoids, planning to interrupt circulation. The hemorrhoid then shrivels up and disappears.
- Infrared coagulation - This method is used to treat small hemorrhoids.
- The hemorrhoid is treated with infrared light in order to be cut from the blood circulation and dry up in the aftermath.
The procedure removes a ring of tissue from the anal canal. The cutting of the tissue cuts the hemorrhoids off the blood flow and as a result they shrink. Next, the tissue ring is secured with staples which support the tissue in place.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - that is a surgery for removing large and very painful internal hemorrhoids.
- It is the last resort in treating internal hemorrhoids.
- External hemorrhoids are usually removed with surgery.
- It can be applied to second-stage hemorrhoids which have failed ligation treatment.
- Laser coagulation is used to stop the circulation from the external hemorrhoid and eventually the hemorrhoid drues up and falls off.
Getting Ready for Surgery.
Surgery will be done in hospital. First of all, you should advise the doctor with regard to your health status. Tell him what kind of medication you are taking - this includes herbal remedies and food supplements.
- Stop eating and drinking before midnight, the night before your surgery takes place.
- Stop smoking.
- Arrange for a family member or a friend to drive you home after the procedure.
After the procedure you will be taken to a rest area to recover from the anesthesia. Perhaps you may want to remain in hospital for the night or just leave the hospital the same day. You may have a slight bleeding, nausea and rectal discharge for a week after the surgery. The doctor will prescribe you pain-alleviating medication for the surgery wound and laxatives to ease bowel movement.
The Risks that Accompany Surgical Treatment of Hemorrhoids.
As with any surgery, there are a couple of risks which are related to hemorroidectomy. A patient must consider the following:
- Too much muscle tissue is drawn, this can result in damage to the rectal wall.
- This may lead to swelling or infection.
- The internal sphincter muscle groups may be damaged.
- The result may be a long-term or a short-term dysfunction such as severe pain and incontinence.
Narrowing of the Anal Canal.
Click for Get Rid of Hemorrhoids in less than 48 hours.
More Weight Loss Diet Tips:
Strip Which Fat Diet - This is a very fun and easy online diet. It consists of an online diet generator which lets you create your own meal plans, 2 diet books, a recipe book and a calories information.
Eat Stop Eat program claims that it can help the reader lose weight and "burn stubborn body fat" all start by making one simple change in the reader's every day diet. The actual Eat Stop Eat program offered by Craig Ballantyne has its foundation in a dual system of fasting and weight training.
- Cheat Your Way Thin is a revolutionary new weight loss book by bestselling author and nutritionist Joel Marion.
- This original weight loss program is claims to trick your body into burning more calories and therefore reducing your weight.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.