Some Simple Home remedies for Hemorrhoids
There are topical creams and ointments with regard to treating hemorrhoids available in the market. There are even surgical procedures that remove the inflamed hemorrhoid. But before you spend money on any of these, you might want to try some home remedies for hemorrhoids. These remedies are simple and they save you money coming from hemorrhoid remedy.
- Hemorrhoids, or even piles, generally subside over time once the cause of it has disappeared.
- Many people use lotions to relieve the pain and itching that comes with having piles.
- There are home remedies for hemorrhoids that treat the symptoms of piles as well as lowering discomfort.
- Typically the most popular remedy for relieving pain is to take a sitz bath.
- Fill the tub with warm water.
- Make sure that when you get inside, the warm water covers your buttocks.
- Stay in the water for at least 15 minutes.
- It is recommended that you do this right after defecating but you are free to do it more often.
Ice Also Helps Relieve the Pain
Apply an ice pack on the arschfick area for about 10 mins. Place a warm compress on the same area afterwards for about 10 to 20 minutes. This should be done several times a day. Applying a generous amount of aloe vera or petroleum jelly on the affected area also helps relieve swelling and itching. You would also want to avoid sitting down and get a day of bed rest. Lying down helps reduce the pressure on your hemorrhoids. It is even better if you lie on your stomach.
- The term 'piles' refers to the inflammation of one's haemorrhoids, and some remedies work by reducing the soreness.
- Garlic contains a natural anti-inflammatory agent and can easily be found in the house.
- Crush a few cloves of garlic and apply it to the hemorrhoid.
- It will sting upon application but try to leave it on for a couple of minutes.
- Afterwards, remove the garlic and wash the area with cold water to relieve the stinging.
- The hemorrhoid will have shrunken in size.
- Do this as often as you can till the inflammation is gone.
- You may also use toothpaste or witch hazel because they have anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Vinegar can also reduce the swelling.
- Apply any of these on the affected area using a cotton swab or cotton ball.
- Leave it on for a couple of minutes and wash off.
- Before applying everything to the area, make sure you clean it well.
- Blot the area with wet wipes or tissue moistened with water or a mild washing realtor.
- Avoid massaging the area because it will irritate it.
How To Stop Bleeding Hemorrhoids? How To Stop Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids Home Remedy?
How To Stop Bleeding Hemorrhoids? How To Stop Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids Home Remedy? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book ...
The Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids Mentioned Previously Treat the Hemorrhoid Itself
Another good idea is to focus on the cause of the inflammation very first. Constipation is the most common cause of piles. Add much more fiber in order to your diet and incorporate exercise into your routine. Exercise oversees bowel movement and fiber adds bulk for your stool while softening it in the process. With this, the hemorrhoid will no longer be under enormous pressure and the inflammation will begin to subside.
Knowing Hemorrhoid Reliefs That are available In our Home There are many hemorrhoid treatments that are available online and many of it is proven to be effective. You could have these types of treatments available in your home, you do not need to spend money for a hemorrhoid relief, there are kitchen area...
To learn more on home remedies and natural cures with regard to hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For This particular language go to http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Speaking spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com With regard to Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.