Learn How to deal with Your Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are inflamed tissue or blood vessels around the anus or at the lower anus. It is a very uncomfortable condition that affects millions of people. This condition can cause pain and also rectal bleeding during bowel movement. It is important to know how to deal with your hemorrhoids to prevent it from becoming a chronic problem.
- Factors affecting the appearance of hemorrhoids are being pregnant, chronic constipation and diarrhea, anal intercourse as well as old age.
- Knowing what to do will help you reduce or eliminate the discomfort brought by hemorrhoids problem.
- Here some tips on how to deal with your own hemorrhoids:
Over the Counter Medications
There are over the counter hemorrhoids product and suppository that can help to eliminate the pain and swelling. Just be sure to follow the instruction on how to use the medicines. Increase fiber in your diet. Another way to deal with the hemorrhoids is to increase fiber in your diet.
- Fiber will make your stool softer and also makes bowel movement less difficult.
- A softer stool will prevent a lot of pressure or straining during bowel movement.
- Good sources of fiber are whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- In some cases, fiber supplement maybe recommended.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Drinking 6-8 glasses of water everyday promotes easier bowel movements.
- Drinking plenty of water is not only good for your hemorrhoids but it is also good to your overall health.
- Warm water.
- Sitting in warm water for 10 mins is another way to deal with your hemorrhoids.
- It softens stool and prevent straining during bowel movement.
- You can also use sitz baths that can be very helpful in order to make you feel better.
Hemorrhoids can be handled using medical procedures to reduce the size of hemorrhoids. A few of the common surgical procedures are usually hemorrhoidectomy, rubber band ligation, infrared coagulation and sclerotherapy. Natural treatment.
Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids - How To Stop It!
http://4betterhealth.info/go/bleedingexthemo/◅◅ Click on the left to know how to get rid of hemorrhoids. Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids : How to cure it?
- Some people have tried every thing but failed to get rid of their chronic hemorrhoid problem.
- In cases like this, another option is remedies.
- Normal treatment has been around for ages because they are highly effective for some health problems.
- To deal with your hemorrhoids using natural treatment go to Cure Hemorrhoids For Good
To know a little more about health natural remedies check out Great Discovery-Health and Beauty
Gerry Restrivera writes informative articles on various subjects including Learn How to deal with Your Hemorrhoids. You are allowed to publish this article in its whole provided that publisher's name, bio and web site links must remain intact and incorporated with every reproduction.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.