Internal Hemorrhoid Remedy
An internal hemorrhoid is usually undetected because it does not have any manifestation unless the condition is already in its advanced phase or a blood vessel ruptures. The typical signs are having blood in feces or there are occasions where the hemorrhoid prolapses but returns by itself. When it does not come back in the rectum, it can be pushed back by the finger, and if not, then it is already considered advanced. Another problem that happens with internal hemorrhoids is that the vein gets thrombus inside of, that is extremely painful for the patient.
Since this condition is asymptomatic, people seek medical help only when they see blood in their feces or even when some of the signs pointed out are present as well as the disease has already been in the advanced stages. The usual causes of internal hemorrhoids are way of life related such as dietary habits, smoking, alcohol and also low fluid intake.
Dietary habits is usually the main culprit of hemorrhoids, with low fiber as well as high fat intake, that causes constipation leading to excessive straining each and every time the person moves his or her bowels.
- The first degree internal hemorrhoid does not have any prolapse and can only be detected when there is blood on the stool.
- This can be detected by guide examination when the doctor probes the inside of the anus with his finger.
- Second degree internal hemorrhoids may or may not have bleeding but the blood vessels prolapse out of the anus and goes back inside by itself.
The third degree hemorrhoids also protrudes out of the anus but you will need to push it back in as it will not go back by itself as opposed to the second degree. And the last one is the fourth degree hemorrhoid where even you can not push it back since it is both painful or it goes back out when pushed in. This one is the type where there may be blood clots within the blood vessels and causes severe pain. You also need extra care in cleaning following defecation because any kind of fecal material that is still left may cause intense pruritusfrom irritation due to contact of the feces with the protruding tissues.
The diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids is by digital examination where the doctor probes the inside of your anus together with his finger and feels for protruding tissues in the rectal vault. This is the traditional diagnostic procedure being done before and is still being done by many physicians, especially those who do not have the high tech diagnostic tools.
Hemorrhoids Natural Remedies : How To Shrink Hemorrhoids Fast and Naturally
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
Another method of diagnosis is as simple as primary visualization using an anoscope, wherein a small tube with a probe at the end is put inside the anus and the other end can be used by the doctor to look inside the rectal vault. Sometimes it can also be connected to a screen so even the patient is able to see inside and know what it looks like.
- After diagnosis, treatment should be started depending on the severity, through drugs to surgery.
- However, this is not the end of internal hemorrhoid since there is a need to prevent its recurrence.
- Dietary modification is needed as well as healthy lifestyle is needed to ensure the inner hemorrhoid is gone for good.
- Internal hemorrhoid is only found out when you find blood on stool or perhaps when it had advanced in order to severe stages.
- Below are a few ways on how to know that you have an internal hemorrhoid.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.