How Long Do Hemorrhoids Last? - How to Get rid of them Quicker
The First or the Very Least Severe Stage is Symptomatic of Blood on the Stool
There is rarely any pain felt and often people who are in this stage will not have any idea that they have hemorrhoids or piles as they are sometimes called. If you do discover blood in your stool and suspect that you have piles, then just a small change in your diet will cure the problem. This should get no more than a day or two.
The second stage is a little more severe and is symptomatic of a prolapse becoming widespread when your bowels are under pressure. A prolapse normally protrudes from the body during times of stress, such as when sneezing, coughing or have a bowel movement. The prolapse re-enters the body by itself one the pressure is released. A change in diet will help. There are a variety of foods that will help your body to overcome this disorder faster and there are foods that you should avoid currently. Recovery may take four to six days with the correct diet.
- The third stage will be when the prolapse doesn't re-enter the body after pressure is not longer exerted as well as required manual treatment.
- A drastic change in diet is needed and there are also topical ointments that will help to relieve the discomfort.
- The most disconcerting feature of this stage is the discomfort and blood that often accompanies it.
- Treatment may take a few days to show results and you can expect to be on the road to recovery within two weeks.
Finally, there is stage four, the most severe where the prolapse does not and cannot be manipulated back into the body. At this stage it is important to seek health advice. Surgery may be required. There are a variety of different treatments that can be undertaken, but so that you can ensure there are no complications, it is important to seek medical advice immediately.
Internal Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid Symptoms Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids (piles)
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, affect as many as 75 percent of people in the United States at some point in their lives. They most frequently strike when ...
- Hemorrhoids can be very frightening for anyone suffering from them.
- You don't have to feel embarrassed about this condition if you know what you need to do.
- Treating hemorrhoids is not difficult, but it does require a bit of time on your part.
Will show you an easy method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 Hours, Already Proven By 1000's To Have Removed Pain & Embarrassment For good ..."Are you sick and tired of constricting your daily diet or work - hoping for relief? Plus, the many other "management" burdens of this on your each day life? Click Here For Hemorrhoid Cure Natural Way.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.