Hemorrhoid and Pregnancy: Are you a Candidate?
Pregnant women are susceptible to be affected by hemorrhoids because of the growing uterus. It puts pressure to your inferior vena cava and pelvic veins. Great news! You can deal with hemorrhoids during pregnancy. You do not have to worry because it will not put your life as well as your baby's life at risk with hemorrhoids. All you have to do is read materials about hemorrhoids and how you can manage it.
Hemorrhoids are also called piles. It is also a form of varicose vein. These are the veins that surround the anus that are painful and swollen. During pregnancy, so many physiological changes happen. You have more blood becoming more common in your body through the veins. Your veins are going to be dilated especially those located below the uterus. The signs that you will experience are burning, itching, blood loss and pain. You will see vivid red blood on your stool or toilet paper right after your bowel movement if you have bleeding hemorrhoids. Make sure if this happens, you have to tell your obstetrician even though you suspect that it is because of your own hemorrhoids.
What to be Able to Do
The main suspect for the formation of your hemorrhoids is constipation. Straining during bowel movements will put pressure on your dilated veins. If you suffer from constipation, ensure that you get an advice from your doctor for stool softener. Pregnant women can still do something about their hemorrhoids. Here are some ways in order to avoid constipation:
Drink At Least Six to 10 Glasses of Water Daily.
Consume foods rich in fiber.
- Engage in exercise.
- The perfect exercises for pregnant women are yoga as well as kegel exercises.
- This will not help you and your baby to stay healthy but it will prepare your body to the upcoming delivery day.
Managing the Discomfort
Apart from doing the tips above so that you can prevent from acquiring constipated, listed here are tips to reduce the discomfort and uneasy feeling.
- Always make sure that your anal area is always clean.
- Use baby baby wipes or wet tissue instead of dry tissue and paper towel.
- There are medicated hemorrhoid pads available as well that are more comfortable to make use of.
- Prevent standing and sitting for a long time because it provides a lot of pressure on your hemorrhoids.
- Lay down for a few minutes to rest your tired body.
- Prevent lifting heavy objects.
- Let someone do it for you.
- Apart from pressuring your hemorrhoids, it is bad for you and your baby.
Apply petroleum jelly on your rectum to ease and awesome away from your bowel movements.
Herbal Remedy for Hermorrhoids It is inevitable that many people will suffer from either internal or external hemorrhoids when they become older. A number of them may make use of natural remedies to handle their problems while others may have themselves medicated or even operated...
Sit on a pack of ice to provide you with a soothing respite from the inflammation and burning sensation.
- Take a warm bath enough to cover your hemorrhoids.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water and sit on it for a few minutes at least two times a day.
- Ask your obstetrician with regard to medicated creams.
- Do not just try any over-the-counter remedies.
- Remember, your hemorrhoids will go away soon after you give birth.
- It is not a big problem to include in your concerns during pregnancy.
For more info on how you can protect yourself from hemorrhoids during pregnancy please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com as well as http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
Blood in stool causes How to get rid of hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids during pregnancy
http://42838kmfgv5r6x67gcvfu0dr8h.hop.clickbank.net/ Please Click To Cure Your Piles http://c34e27nbnzbmek7bzzw-p2tcec.hop.clickbank.net/ Blood in stool ...
For Spanish go to http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.