Help With Hemorrhoids
Most of us over the age of 30 have at some point in time suffered from hemorrhoids. They are one of the most common medical ailments suffered by both men and women. Usually 80%of those who suffer with hemorrhoids are able to handle them with over the counter preparations and a few lifestyle changes. For others who suffer with external hemorrhoids surgery may be needed.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually indicator free.
- The most common symptom is blood seen covering the stool or on mouthwash.
- It is when these kinds of internal hemorrhoids prolapse to the outside of the anal sphincter that they become extremely painful and difficult.
- Depending on the severity of your hemorrhoids you may be able to obtain relief with this methods: A sitz bath.
- Sit in a few inches of warm water for fifteen minutes two to three times a day.
- When you wipe do not use toilet paper, work with a pad or cotton ball moistened with witch hazel.
- You can purchase pre moistened pads in the drug store.
- You can use an over the counter cream to help lessen the burning and itching.
- Do not use it over the time specified by the manufacturer.
Some Hemorrhoids Must be Treated Surgically
There are several ways this is done. The first is a rubber band ligation where a music group is placed around the hemorrhoid to stop the blood flow to it. The particular hemorrhoid withers away within a few days. Sclerotherapy is when a chemical solution is shot to shrink the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy, where the hemorrhoid is surgically removed is usually used in severe cases.
How To Treat HEMORRHOIDS At Home Quickly & Naturally Without Surgery
How To TREAT HEMORRHOIDS At Home Quickly Cure Hemorrhoids Without Surgery Naturally What Are Hemorrhoids? How to Treat Hemorrhoids Symptoms ...
- Other much more long lasting measures to help you prevent a recurrence of hemorrhoids are to eat more fiber.
- Take a fiber supplement on a daily basis.
- Drink lots of water to help keep your stools smooth.
- Do not put off your urge to have a bowel movement.
- Usually do not sit for long periods of time on the toilet.
Please Remember that Any Rectal Bleeding Should be Evaluated by a Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-help.net.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.