Get Rid of Hemorrhoids with Natural Hemorrhoids Cure
Hemorrhoids or piles affect up to 50% of people and frequently amongst middle age people. If you are one of them, surely you would want to know how to cure hemorrhoids. Of course, if you prefer, you might also want to use natural hemorrhoids remedy to get rid of hemorrhoid piles.
However, first of all you need to understand that hemorrhoid piles could be caused by different reasons or due to certain conditions. If you are able to identify the cause of your hemorrhoids, you are more likely to tackle it more effectively so that you'll be less likely to be able to get them once more in the future.
- One of the major contributing factors can be your bowel habits.
- This could be frequent constipation or the totally opposite, that is frequent diarrhea.
- Any irregularity with your bowel movements can result in the growth of hemorrhoids.
- Constipation is the most common cause of hemorrhoids.
- Prolonged sitting or standing can also lead to hemorrhoid piles because these positions place unnecessary strain to the bowel region.
- Other main causes include obesity, excessive use of laxatives, being pregnant, lifting of heavy objects, eating fiber-deprived diet, etc.
So, what are the general natural hemorrhoids cure methods you can use to remove hemorrhoid piles?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Cut down on processed foods, and can include more cereals, fruits and vegetables into the diet.
- Up your water intake.
- Reduce salt intake.
- Too much salt in your diet causes your body to retain fluid, thereby leading to protruding veins.
To reduce hemorrhoid symptoms, soak in a tub of warm water for about ten minutes.
When Using Makeup, Dampen With a Bit of Water First to Make It Softer.
Try remedies for hemorrhoids, such as applying aloe vera gel on the affected area to reduce pain and burning sensation, or witch hazel to shrink the swollen blood vessels, or Butcher's Broom in order to help with the healing process.
Apply cold compress, i.e. spot ice packs on the afflicted area to reduce the swelling.
- There are also over-the-counter hemorrhoid treatments available, but most of them utilize synthetic chemicals to take care of the problem.
- Although these treatments might alleviate the pain, but be aware that the settlement will only be temporary.
- To relieve hemorrhoid piles completely, you need to remove the root cause of this condition and not just the symptoms.
Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal Hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes
http://hemorrhoidsblog.com-bb.com Internal Piles (Hemorrhoids) Internal hemorrhoids Symptoms Treatments Causes Internal piles are hemorrhoids that can be ...
Compared to be able to OTC treatments, natural hemorrhoids cure options are less expensive, effective and sage, making it a more cost-effective hemorrhoid cure solution. Making lifestyle changes as well as taking herbal supplements may provide some help if you want to get rid of this problem forever. Check out this Hemorrhoid Miracle review for more information.
Serena is a freelance health writer, who has written for major pharmaceutical and international medical communications companies.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.