Do You Suffer with Hemorrhoids?
Lot of people in the world have experienced and suffered through the pain of hemorrhoids. Yet, sometimes when a person is experiencing hemorrhoids, they are ashamed or embarrassed in order to talk about it. Nonetheless, suffering alone is not the way to help your hemorrhoid problem. People who are overweight or women who are pregnant usually suffer with hemorrhoids because of the pressure of the weight in the pelvic area and the strain that it causes to the anal muscles. Fortunately, there are different types of remedies you can try as a hemorrhoids treatment right in your own home.
You changes to a fiber rich diet, it will allow your stool to pass simpler without causing more strain and tearing new cells.
Use of ice packs in the rectum or anal area will help to reduce the swelling and pain.
You Ought to Clean the Region Regularly With a Wet Tissue or Warm Water.
After each bowel movement you can use witch hazel directly to the hemorrhoids which will also help reduce the pain.
- Drink more than 8 ounces of liquid a day.
- This will help with your digestive tract and will also help prevent hemorrhoids.
- Three times a day take a stroll that will also help to reduce pain and swelling.
- However, do not walk too much or it might lead to your hemorrhoids to become worse.
Take overthecounter advil, naproxin or acetaminophen to help reduce the inflammation and pain.
There are also some simple activities and exercises you can try to help reduce the pain and use as a hemorrhoids treatment.
- Lay on the floor with a pillow underneath your bottom and place your legs up on a chair or the headboard of your bed.
- You should lay this way for about thirty minutes.
- This particular helps reduce the pressure or strain in the anal area.
Internal Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid Symptoms Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids (piles)
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, affect as many as 75 percent of people in the United States at some point in their lives. They most frequently strike when ...
- Another workout you can look at is to place your knees on the bed and bend your upper body forward, regenerating your head on the bed.
- You should maintain this position also for about 25 minutes, rotating your head from right to left to help with any stiffness.
Most Physicians Will Recommend a Topical Cream or a Suppository to Help Reduce the Pain
With those who may have a severe case of hemorrhoids, then surgery maybe an option for you. After surgery it takes about a month to be able to heal and you will experience a lot more intense pain after urinating or having a bowel movement. You may also loose control of your own gas, bowel movement and mucus. Try to ease your hemorrhoids with the at home hemorrhoids treatment before deciding to go in for surgery.
Patrick Noack - Fellow Hemorrhoid Victim - Require Hemorrhoid Treatment? Have a look at this : http://www.amazingremedy.info.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.