Causes and Treatment of Hemroids or Hemorrhoids
Hemroids are embarrassing, painful and a terrible daily condition to have to deal with.
Do you know that hemorrhoids can be a life-threatening disease? If not treated in early stages then it can be really painful and need to be operated. Hemroids can occur in different types like internal, external, blood loss hemroids and others.
What Leads to Hemroids?
The main causes of hemorrhoids can be divided into two groups, namely that those are associated with the lifestyle and that are based on our own eating habits. Usually the common causes of hemroids include aging, bad diet plan, pregnancy and also child birth, heavy lifting, heredity, severe coughing, forcing during bowel movements.
- Another reason of chance of hemorrhoids is the way in which of moving the stool.
- Wrong habit of passing the stool like
- Not providing enough time to pass stool - In this way the large intestine gets broken while passing the fecal waste.
- This results in rupturing of veins and is therefore harmful to the tissues which can lead to hemorrhoids.
Lack of liquid intake - In the daily diet lack in sufficient water makes your stool dried up and hard which is the most prominent cause of hemroid.
Sudden Lifting of Heavy Weights
Hemorrhoids can also cause due to pulling large weights that put extra pressure on veins and tissue. But this is not found among those who use heavy weights in routine rather. It affects greater level in order to those who are fat or overweight.
Heart and Liver diseases- When the blood is pooled in and around the pelvic system, the increasing the size of of the veins may lead to Hemroids.
Cure Hemorrhoids Piles Treatment Natural Hemorrhoid Remedy Bleeding Stool Cure
Dear Friend & Fellow Hemorrhoid Sufferer: Bookmark and Share Are you sick of the itching, burning, pain, swelling, or bleeding down there? Aren't you ...
Hemorrhoids Cure Treatment for Inexperienced Hemorrhoids occur when tissues in the anal canal commence to swell because of too much internal strain originating from pelvic area or perhaps the anal area. If the reasons for this issue are not addressed, hemorrhoids could in fact persist for...
Easy Treatments of Hemroid
Complete familiarity with Hemorrhoids and its particular correct safeguards can help in the prevention of hemorrhoids. However, if it occurs, then there are some easy and effective treatments of hemroids:
- Is significant to include additional fiber in your diet and to drink plenty of water each day.
- This will prevent constipation which causes damage to your bowel muscles and make hemroids worse.
- There tend to be foods that tend to worsen hemroid symptoms.
- The most common are nuts, coffee, alcohol and hot and spicy food.
- If you notice another type of food making your hemorrhoids worse, abstain it for a few days to see if there is any positive effect.
Use ice on the area for Ten minutes, follow with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes to provide relief.
Other hemroids treatmeant involves rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation and surgical operation.
- Will be highly recommended that DO NOT IGNORE HEMROIDS In the early STAGES!
- One should ask the doctor and get medicine as soon as possible.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.