A Pain in the Butt - Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what do I have to do to relieve the discomfort? They are also known as piles and they are caused from too much pressure on the anal veins that can result in either external or internal hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids have no lump outside the anal area that can be seen.
- While external hemorrhoids can be easier to see they can also be the most painful.
- There are many people in the world who are afflicted by hemorrhoids and mostly exist in people over the age of fifty.
- There are numerous ways to deal with hemorrhoids but one of the simplest techniques is the sitz bath.
- A sitz bath can actually experience again a few of the discomfort and reduce the swelling.
What is a sitz bath? It's really a bath where you sit in warm water that covers your own buttocks and hips. The idea is sitting in the warm water will help more blood to be able to reach the anal area which can help promote healing and help with any discomfort from the hemorrhoids. It is a kind of hydrotherapy or water therapy for hemorrhoids.
You can Actually Buy a Sitz Bath Which is a Plastic Bath that Fits More Than a Toilet
Nonetheless, using your bath tub is most likely the simplest way to have a sitz bath. Fill up your bath with warm water. You want this warm enough to be comfortable although not too hot. Again, the water has to cover your buttocks and hips and it is recommended that you partially lay down rather than sit in the bath to relieve any pressure on the anal region.
You May Also Want to Add Some Aromatherapy Oils to the Water to Help You Relax
Choose your chosen oil but making use of Lavender, Melissa or Valerian Oil make for a great soothing bath. Another good choice is adding epsom salts to be able to the water which is recommended by many practitioners. Epsom salts helps to draw toxins out of the body, decreases swelling and relaxes muscles. Too, epsom salt is also known for helping to relieve swelling and pain. Epsom salts can be purchased from most drug stores.
The New Hemorrhoid Cure That Works In your rectal area, there are a large amount of blood vessels, when these enlarge and become inflamed, hemorrhoids develop. The more common symptoms include discomfort, itching and also burning. In more severe cases, anal bleeding can occur. This...
How to cure External and Internal hemorrhoids naturally without surgery Get permanent relief
This video is all about hemorrhoids treatment at home with home remedies.
- You will want to stay in the bath for about 20 or 30 units several times a week to promote healing.
- When you get out of the bath tub you will want to work with a clean, cotton towel to dry the area.
- Make sure you don't stroke but pat the location dry with the towel.
- If you want you can also let the area air dry which several practitioners recommend so you aren't causing any stress to be able to the area again.
- You looking for a natural and effective remedy for hemorrhoids?
- What have you got to be able to lose?
- There are techniques that offer natural remedies without painful procedures and side effects that actually work.
- You will love the results but more importantly you will love how your body feels.
For more details on natural remedies for hemorrhoids, check out Tips for Hemorrhoid Relief.
Kory S. Ford
Kory is a writer at utitreatment.info, a web site about alternative health issues. Last year, Kory worked as a post curator for a well-known high tech web site. When he's not researching content, Kory enjoys working out and roller skating.